“Even if you cut off my head, it has no more effect than stroking
the spring breeze that whispers now across these fields.”
Aikido Journal Number 102, 1995
● Editorial – Can competition enhance O-Sensei’s Aikido?, by Stanley Pranin
● Letters to the Editor
● Interview with Kazuo Chiba, by Stanley Pranin
● Improvisations, by Ellis Amdur
● The Omoto Religion and Aikido – Part 5, by Yasuaki Deguchi
● Coping in a Violent World, by Dennis Fink
● Famous Swordsmen of Japan: Kanenori Dengoro Kurokochi, by Yoshinori Kono
● Takemusu Aikido — Shomenuchi yonkyo omote, by Morihiro Saito
● Sokaku Takeda & Daito-ryu Aikijujutsu, by Stanley Pranin
● Interview with Rick Stickles(1), by Derek Steel
● Classical Martial Arts & Ways, by Meik Skoss
● Photo Gallery: Three Generations of the Ueshiba Family
● Thoughts & Opinions, by James Williams
● The Book Page, by Diane Skoss
● Heard in the Dojo
● Events & Announcements
● The Last Word, by Diane Skoss
Download the pdf file of Aikido Journal Number 102 by right clicking on the link below:
|Thanks for visiting! If you are already a subscriber, please log in now. Click the back button to return to this page.
If you are not a member and would like to become one, please sign up using the "Free Newsletter" form to the right.
Note: You will be sent a confirmation email shortly. Please click the link in the confirmation email to get access to this site. Be sure to check your spam folder also.
After clicking on the confirmation link in the email sent to you, you may log in here. Log in credentials for new users are your email address, and the default password is "changethis" without quotes. Please change your password to a secure one. Click the back button to return to this page.
Note: The Table of Contents of this PDF file features clickable links. From the “Contents” page, simply click on the article title you would like to access to be taken immediately to the relevant page in the magazine.
Members please log in here to continue…
Already a member? Login below…